Monday, March 12, 2007

Writing, Restricting, or Nice Talking Anyone?

I am working on some articles to submit to "Kansas City Baby" Magazine. If you know of any other writing opportunities please let me know. I also started working out and "restricting calories" last week. I don't like the word diet. I have 25-30lbs. to lose, so if you want to join me for a pound-off also let me know. Here is a link to a 30 day challenge to speak kindly to your husband. www.reviveourhearts.com If you had a video camera at our house you would see that this is also an area I need to improve on. Let me see if I can use the words "let me know" and "also" one more time in this post. If you want to do the "be nice to your husband" thing also let me know.

2 comments:

tara said...

count me in for both - although thankfully (?) my pounds are far worse off than my husband

Anonymous said...

The 30 day challenge is cool--I just checked it out. I will have to do that... Allison