Monday, October 29, 2007

Weight Loss Update


Here's the only picture I've allowed myself to be in as of late. Getting closer...although I'm stuck again at 136.5. So sad. I've thought about doing something extreme before Tommy's Birthday like not eating carbs or fat, but I know I can't maintain that and will feel like crap for the next few weeks. And so I continue my quest to be balanced and reasonable and lose exactly 7 more pounds to be back in the 120's. Funny how it only took me about 2 weeks to put on 7 pounds while I was pregnant, and it will probably take me 4 MONTHS to get it off now. And PS-I'm kind of pissed lately at all of you ladies who gain weight in your legs and arse but not on top. I'd rather have a huge butt than gain all my extra weight in my face, arms, and boobs. If anyone wants to trade just let me know. At least you bottom heavy people can take good pictures even when you are at your worst. Jackasses.

1 comment:

Cristy said...

ok. I guess I can't escape getting cussed at by you...now that you gave it to me on your blog AND my blog!

for the record, I DO weigh more than you! like, at least 10 pounds more. I weighed 145 at the dr today! and...I've been STUCK at this weight for weeks now, and its pissing me off.

in addition, I have some horrible pictures to prove that I gain weight in my face, arms, everywhere, but mostly in my ass, which is disporportionately larger than other areas mentioned.

and finally. LOOK AT YOU! you are a hottie mama! I can't believe you're bitchin about a few lousy pounds when you look so dang good! haven't you been to Target, playgroups, grocery stores and observed what most stay-at-home moms look like??? (not to be rude or anything...)

so, take your chubby little cheeks and press them to your precious son's and pose.

btw, I DO want to lose the last 14 pounds, so maybe we can pow-wow up a plan before the holidays and tackle it together?