Sunday, March 16, 2008
Callie's Wedding
We are still in Houston for Callie's wedding. It was a beautiful affair complete with a string quartet, security guards to protect George and Barbara Bush, and a bridesmaid dress that cost more than my wedding gown- by double. David and I both agreed that being rich and important is kind of like getting high. It's really fun for a few hours but leaves you feeling empty and lonely. We are excited to get to know Garrett and enjoyed spending time with his low-key family. We also had fun watching Tommy dance with Mia Grace, his date for the evening. Many pictures to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I posted pics of Tommy and Mia on my new blog. They are SO cute! Mike and I had fun getting to see you and David AND getting a taste of Texas High Society. lol.
lovemephotography.blogspot.com
I posted pics of Tommy and Mia on my new blog. They are SO cute! Mike and I had fun getting to see you and David AND getting a taste of Texas High Society. lol.
lovemephotography.blogspot.com
Post a Comment