Sunday, September 21, 2008

Off.

I've been feeling...off. Thomas was sick this week and of course then I got it. I realized today that I haven't spent quality time with David or Tommy all week long. I'm overwhelmed with school and therefore haven't taken time to be creative or be alone. I think it is time for me to freely admit that if I am not pursuing my hobbies I'm going to feel this way. Writing, projects, teaching Tommy, and doing something outside of our county with David are the things that fuel my soul. So why do I feel so guilty for pursuing things that do not pay? Looks like some changes are coming our way...

1 comment:

Tony and Julie said...

Been thinking of you this week as you've been processing the "off" feeling and changes you may need to make. How are you doing? There's been so much going on in your life that we need to catch up on. Our phone still isn't set up here but once it is I'd love to talk, or feel free to email in the meantime.