It has been really fun this year for Tommy to start understanding Christmas. He knows Santa says "Ho, Ho, HO!" Emphasis on the last HO. He can sing "Jingle Bells," and went caroling at a retirement home yesterday. We've been doing a homemade Advent Calendar each day and baking lots of cookies. Tommy also loves to play with his nativity set even though Baby Jesus is often thrown down the stairs. I find it difficult not to laugh when I have to say, "Uh Oh! Throwing Baby Jesus down the stairs is a time-out. Please go to your chair."
Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Maybe I should start implementing time out for messing with Jesus....I am sure that when we are old and don't have kids in the house we will cherish the memories of the broken nativity scenes. Enjoy the season!
Poor Baby Jesus! Baby Jesus is breast fed at our nativity scene....don't know which is worse!
Post a Comment