Sunday, December 21, 2008

Groping Problem

Apparently our son has a groping problem. We first noticed it last summer with Piper, who you can see below. When riding in a wagon together to the pool each day Tommy kept trying to give Piper unwanted hugs and touches. Next, we got the report from his school that he can't seem to keep his hands to himself with a little girl named Astra. He gives her kisses without asking if she would like one first. The thing that alerted us of the severity of our son's little problem was being paged at the gym to come to the kids' room. When I arrived thinking he had either a dirty diaper or had gotten hurt, one of the childcare workers informed me that he was bothering his friend Ava. I witnessed for myself Tommy chasing after Ava trying to kiss her ears. It looks like we have some redirecting to do before the age of 12ish.

1 comment:

Crystal D. said...

I mean, do I need to state the obvious ... at least he isn't groping the boys! lol.