Monday, January 05, 2009

Forgot One

I forgot one of my resolutions: Wear my hair curly. What is the point of having naturally wavy/curly hair if I blow it dry straight every day? I spent my Christmas money on a new diffuser and some product that works miracles. With my new tools and the pregnancy hormones my hair is looking gooooood, if I say so myself.

PS-Went to the OB today and gained 7 pounds in one month. Boo. Four months to go.

2 comments:

Tony and Julie said...

I like this - makes me wonder the same thing about my own decision to blow dry so much of the time... Will you indulge your long distance friends with a photo of this hot hair and the growing baby bump that we're still so grateful for?! (And it must be said, 7 pounds is nothing to be too discouraged about - you're doing great!)

Anonymous said...

What diffuser and what product do you have? I got a diffuser for Christmas too! I am not having luck though...