Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Board Member Re-election

It's that time when we may want to rotate some new board members into the club Flip-Flops-and-Chocolate. If you didn't know FFaC is a club then be sure to go to the first ever blog posts and start reading. Board positions include reading the blog and posting comments. The following are my nominations. Please let me know if you accept or have other nominations.

President and CEO: Adrienne
VP of Operations and Development: Mimi
Secretary of the Interior: Cristy
Treasurer and Math Developer: Carly
2nd Vice of Midwest Region: Tara
2nd Vice of Scotland: Julie
2nd Vice of Texas: The Fam
Sargent at Arms: Al
Public Relations and Graphic Designer: Carolyn
Music Development: Laura
Photographers: Crystal and Anne
Social Coordinator and Group Exercise Instructor: Becky
Party Planners: Michele and Libby
Club Engineer: Mae L.
Spanish Interpreter: David

Members at Large: Jay W., Kristin S., Angie, Ingrid, Krista, and Christa (If you secretly read this blog without telling me or posting comments you are a member at large and a sneaky little devil)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel so honored. I graciously accept!

The Fam said...

How is frog week going?? You are hilarious! I love your animal of the week idea and am totally going to steal it when Emmy gets big enough!

Tony and Julie said...

2nd Vice of Scotland is reporting for duty. And I think I'll add this to my resume...

Anonymous said...

I accept....if you meant me.

tara said...

Yay! I totally accept!!

Anonymous said...

I better accept before someone tries to take my position. It's all mine, so stay back!!

Anonymous said...

Acepto. Pido perdón por no haber repondido antes.

Angie said...

Too funny - I'm happy to be a club member! Glad you had a wonderful b-day! P.S. The Secret Life of Bees movie is good!

Becky said...

This social coordinator is ready to plan a party and do some exercises! I accept!