I've been spending the last few weeks watching too much tv, trying to be a peaceful pregnant woman, and savoring my last days with just Tommy. Should be any time now...
Can't believe the time is getting so close! Enjoy these last days with Tommy and know that you are being prayed for specifically related to the fears related to the last experience with delivery - no tearing! Can't wait to get the news when this little guy makes his appearance.
Hi. I'm Adrienne. I love God and people. I have two beautiful pirate/superhero sons. I am raising my sons with the help of my gay ex-husband, my parents, my brothers and extended family, and a group of wonderful friends. To earn booty I enjoy teaching, counseling, and writing. This blog is my journey of joy, forgiveness, grace, pain, adventure, and hopefully, in some moments, peace.
4 comments:
ooo girl... i cannot wait to see baby lisenby number two. praying for a sweet delivery!
Glad to know... Mimi was beginning to wonder. I miss you guys!!!
Did you catch Brothers and Sisters? What is Ryan up to?
Can't believe the time is getting so close! Enjoy these last days with Tommy and know that you are being prayed for specifically related to the fears related to the last experience with delivery - no tearing! Can't wait to get the news when this little guy makes his appearance.
Post a Comment