For some reason this summer I've been thinking more in terms of Facebook status updates than blog updates. Maybe because I am pressed for time and a one sentence blurb just seems easier. BUT I don't want to be one of those people who updates their status all the time. Here are a few that have run through my head lately that I haven't gotten around to posting:
Adrienne wonders where all the burp cloths are when you need them?
Adrienne has the sweetest two little boys. Hank smiles all the time now.
Adrienne is four classes away from her second masters degree. Next stop? PhD by my 40th b-day.
Adrienne loves fish tacos.
Adrienne and David are going to Lyle Lovett tonight. Wahoo!
Adrienne wants to marry Lyle Lovett in her next life.
Adrienne's son thinks the game badmitton is called rabbit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So are you just updating Facebook and leaving your blog behind? I need an updated blog! Pretty please?
Post a Comment