Thursday, March 08, 2007
Bye-Bye Boobies
I'm saying good-bye to my Gs! Yes, ladies my Gs will soon be just a post-partum memory. I stopped pumping at 12 weeks, and Thomas is now starting on solids to help his reflux. My boobs have already shrunk down to a size D and are dropping by the week. Soon I will be able to run or do aerobics without holding my chest! If any of you can prove that you will have or have had bigger boobs than a size G I will personally purchase you a bra of your choice. Promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
my nursinf bras are F :)
tara, you still cannot beat the G, but close!
PS-I got out my old bras the other day and they looked like bras for dolls. Perhaps you could fit a small rock in there with no back fat.
Post a Comment