Posting a quiz on your blog and having your friends take it is in honor of my friend Tim Suttle. So click to this quiz (it's not the best one I've seen, but it will do) and let me know what you are in the form of a comment. I studied the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator in grad. school and find it fascinating. David and I have been able to figure out why we disagree by looking at how we differ on this test. We've both taken the 250+ question version and been debriefed by a professional. If you have taken this several times at least look through it again...you may know yourself better now. I used to score as slightly F but have been a T for the past few years. This might have to do with the fact that David is so F that I feel the need to balance him out and be rational. :)
QUIZ
Below is some info. about me...
How to Love an INTJ
Be an attentive and respectful listener.
Appreciate my competency and creativity.
Give me plenty of privacy and time alone for me to pursue my interests in depth.
Try not to pressure me to share my feelings before I'm ready.
Be honest and direct about what you need.
Above all - respect my independence and need to live my life according to my own standards.
How to Spot INTJs:
cool, formal and independent
intellectual, logical, and skeptical
complex, and challenging with a sometimes superior attitude
conservative dressers with an individual look
Tips for Communicating with INTJs:
Appeal to their creativity and innovation
Base your arguments on logical reasoning
Be organized and avoid errors that undermine your competence
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
No matter how many times I take this test, I turn out the same. ESTJ is what I am.
kristin---what is tim? do you guys fight through the S vs. N dynamic? I'm just guessing you are different in that area. Most of our fights come from that difference.
ISTJ I think.... I had a hard time picking on the first three because I feel like there are traits from both lists but on the last one I'm pretty much j all the way....
Tara, Let me guess on Matt...ENFP? ---Adrienne
mine says ENTJ. which appears pretty close: (probably also why I always feel like you can relate to how I feel!)
How to Love an ENTJ:
Appreciate my ability and willingness to take charge of projects.
Be direct, honest, and unemotional when dealing with problems.
Ask for - and then listen to my advice.
Support my need for professional development and new challenges.
Try to keep our home orderly and organized.
Above all - respect my many competencies and strong opinions.
Wow Adrienne - I am a INTJ too! By the way, this is the first comment I have posted to your site, I saw yours on my site and felt guilty...
ISFJ vs. INTP in our house. : ) it was so true it was laughable for us to read the differences and potential areas of conflict between our personalities. i think it is very relieving to realize that these differences contribute to most of our areas of conflict and by simply understanding that we seem to resolve a good chunk of the problem.
I'm an ISTJ, but the I is only because I gain energy by being alone, not with others. I am right on the I/E border. The I became dominant toward the end of college. I also think I am close to the S/N border as well, but my T and J are always strong. allison
Post a Comment