Thursday, July 19, 2007
An 8!
So, I worked really hard at the cabin and came home 7 lbs. lighter and into size 8s. I now have 15lbs. to go to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight and 20 to be at my wedding weight. I'm really hoping to get it all off by either Thomas' First Birthday or January 1st so I can have a Cabana Boy Party (so far I've recruited David, my dad, and Conor to be the boys although none of them are very excited about it). The party will include the unveiling of my pre-pregnancy hot jeans (although I hear these may fit differently even after the weight is off) and drinks served to all the ladies present by the Cabana Boys. While I'm pleased it is coming off, I can't believe how long it is taking and hear the last 10 are the hardest. As long as I can wear all my clothes again for 6 months before having another baby I'll be happy. And maybe next time I won't eat any sugar to avoid gaining so much weight in the first place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment