hey, I made that same ticker! but it didn't fit with my huge blog title, so I had to find another one. we aren't getting much sleep, but it hasn't been too bad with two kids...yet. and I volunteer Brian to be a cabana boy...may have to give him a little tequila before he puts on the grass skirt though.
Hi. I'm Adrienne. I love God and people. I have two beautiful pirate/superhero sons. I am raising my sons with the help of my gay ex-husband, my parents, my brothers and extended family, and a group of wonderful friends. To earn booty I enjoy teaching, counseling, and writing. This blog is my journey of joy, forgiveness, grace, pain, adventure, and hopefully, in some moments, peace.
2 comments:
to transfer your ticker copy the html code from the website and paste it into your sidebar or header. go to layout and you can do it from there.
hey, I made that same ticker! but it didn't fit with my huge blog title, so I had to find another one. we aren't getting much sleep, but it hasn't been too bad with two kids...yet. and I volunteer Brian to be a cabana boy...may have to give him a little tequila before he puts on the grass skirt though.
Post a Comment