This afternoon I was feeling sorry for myself on our new tight budget and really wanting to pay someone to do some yardwork David can't get to and clean our house (because I sometimes spend more time feeling sorry for myself then just cleaning the stupid toliets). So I found myself on Craigs List looking at options and found this:
I'll clean your house for FREE ladies!! But there's one little catch..
I'll perform light house-cleaning, absolutely free, although only under the following guidelines:
1. I work in the nude
2. Only adult females may be present during my visit
3. I don't expect sex, I just have a fantasy to do this.. and you only live once, so....
4. No pictures
* I'm 26, attractive white male about 140lbs and 5',9"
Oh, it's 8-inches ...just in case you're wondering.
Here were some of my initial thoughts...(just to be totally honest here). "Dang, this guy is skinny!" and "8 inches...I wonder how long my husband's wazoo is?" and "I wonder if he is a good cleaner."
So there you have it. I'm going to go clean the toilets now and try to get over the hump of desire to have someone else do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you're kidding, right???
Yes I'm kidding! But I really did see this on Craigs List.
OMG. You have seriously made my day! I am laughing so loud I am afraid I will wake Mia. I have to admit I have looked on Craigs List for someone to clean my house as well when I spend more time complaining about how unorganized I am. I got the wrong degree too, but the way. We are so much alike, really.
Post a Comment