Sunday, February 03, 2008

Butt Munch

I've been saying the above phrase extremely often lately. I'm not sure why. Perhaps it is that it is a fun thing to say. Butt Munch. Or perhaps it goes back to my 4th grade year when my brothers and neighbors and I started a club in our backyard tool shed. The only membership requirement was that you had to take a polaroid picture of your butt and hang it in the shed. Maybe it is the fact that I see Thomas' butt at least 3-4 times a day when I change his diapers. Here is the phase used in a conversation:
Adrienne: "I'm going to go buy a new recliner-glider chair today. I'll be putting $500 on the credit card. Ok?"
David: "No."
Adrienne: "If you love me you will want me to have a place to sleep when Thomas gets up 3x per night."
David: "No."
Adrienne: (under breath) "Butt Munch."
David: "What?"

No comments: