Someone in our home has been sick since October 1st. The only good thing about this fact is that I have received a ton of extra cuddles this winter. Oh and the 3 extra pounds I have lost from throwing up. Thomas was diagnosed this week with Reactive Airway Disease, which is similar to Asthma. He has been sick so much because his little lungs and airways get clogged with bacteria. He has to do breathing treatments 3x/day to try and clear things up. We are really hoping to get out of the woods soon and be healthy again.
Friday, February 01, 2008
Sick.
Someone in our home has been sick since October 1st. The only good thing about this fact is that I have received a ton of extra cuddles this winter. Oh and the 3 extra pounds I have lost from throwing up. Thomas was diagnosed this week with Reactive Airway Disease, which is similar to Asthma. He has been sick so much because his little lungs and airways get clogged with bacteria. He has to do breathing treatments 3x/day to try and clear things up. We are really hoping to get out of the woods soon and be healthy again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment