Tuesday, March 04, 2008

A Few More...

Here are a few more pictures with my new camera. I'm getting a little better and starting to figure out all the settings. I can't wait to take my photo class in the Fall. Photography...another way to create in the suburbs.

On this one I cropped left and zoomed in a little from the original below.

For whatever reason I just love this face. He does this serious look whenever he is concentrating. Notice the drool. And my sepia setting!

1 comment:

Tony and Julie said...

Hey A - love seeing your new photos. We had saved up for a nice camera before moving to Peru too and I love th quality I get with it. What camera did you get? For the vertical pics, I'm not entirely sure, but I download them all to my computer first, edit and save everything, then post. So they're saved vertically, not just taken vertically. Who knows if that's the real reason why, but that's my best guess! Can't wait to see you in just under 2 months!