Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Olive Oil and Handmade Cards


My brother and I have teamed up recently. He needs creative gifts to give to clients, and I need to make money during nap time. It's the perfect arrangement. For sales assistants I have done a gift bag with handmade cards, organic granola, and dark chocolate. In case you didn't know, Kansas City is the headquarters for Hallmark Cards. Thomas and I had a fun trip to the distribution center to pick out the ones we wanted in the bags. The brokers (my brother works for John Hancock) get a bottle of Olive Oil. I ordered this from David's cousin, Kimberly and her husband Adam. I'm not a big cook and don't have keen taste buds (except for junk food), but this oil is awesome. They own a vineyard in California. Let me know if you want to buy some b/c I have a few extra bottles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice! since matt has started as a broker we have so many random bags and shirts with fund companies' names on them...a bottle of olive oil would be much tastier!