This is my friend Allison's little guy, Andrew. He is the youngest of 3 boys and has a 100% chill personality. He will even lay his head down on your chest while you hold him. After David got to hang out with him all morning he kept saying, "Let's make an Andrew." I keep trying to remind him that most babies are not like Andrew and there is the whole getting fat and loss of sleep factor. Andrew, I love you, but I'm not quite ready for a little guy like you at our house. Thanks for being nice to your mommy and daddy by being laid back, though.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Make an Andrew
This is my friend Allison's little guy, Andrew. He is the youngest of 3 boys and has a 100% chill personality. He will even lay his head down on your chest while you hold him. After David got to hang out with him all morning he kept saying, "Let's make an Andrew." I keep trying to remind him that most babies are not like Andrew and there is the whole getting fat and loss of sleep factor. Andrew, I love you, but I'm not quite ready for a little guy like you at our house. Thanks for being nice to your mommy and daddy by being laid back, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice job on the off center composition and tilting in your pictures!
Post a Comment