

I've read two excellent books lately.
1. A Thousand Splendid Suns
This one is going on my top-10 list for sure. I liked it even better than 'The Kite Runner' because it was the story of two women. I LOVED this book. By far one of my best reads of all-time. That is all I'm going to say because you need to read it yourself.
2. Baby-Proofing Your Marriage
I really wish I would have read this book and others like it after Thomas was born. It normalized a ton of what David and I went through in those early months. Probably the best tip the authors gave was to take a time-out in your relationship from the weeks before the baby comes to the time the kid sleeps through the night. Man, I wish we would have had this perspective. It would have solved all those late night fights about nothing but the fact that we were both exhausted.
No comments:
Post a Comment