1. Gain less than 50lbs. this time. Any number less than 50 will be seen as successful, although the normal 25-35 range would be ideal especially considering I'm starting 10 lbs. higher than I did with #1.
-Meet this goal by starting off trimester #1 with less than a 5lb. gain, making healthy choices, staying away from fast food,
especially Taco Bell, only give into Winsteads once a week, minimal pop and one dessert or less per day
2. Exercise regularly, including walking, weights, elliptical machine, and yoga 5-6 times a week. (I only went for the occasional walk last time).
3. Enjoy the process knowing that the bodily ailments will be over soon enough and that this will probably be my last pregnancy.
4. Try to keep complaining about huge boobs, back spasms, thunder thighs, bat arms, and calf cramps to a minimum except for the occasional rant on this blog.
5. Practice thinking positive thoughts about getting up at night by getting out of bed happily when my alarm goes off at 6:15 each day. Yes, I know this will be much different when it is 12, 3, and 6am, but at least I can point myself in the right direction.
Probably more to come as we go along...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love how honest you are about all of this - I just love reading your blog. I like the permission you've given yourself to have an occasional rant about boobs, back spasms, thunder thighs and bat arms on the blog! No matter how pregnancy #2 turns out, at least a beautiful baby will be the result. You go girl - rock this pregnancy!
Post a Comment