Monday, June 30, 2008
In Mourning
I'm mourning the loss of something very important in my life: the ability to sleep on my stomach. Oh how quickly I had forgotten what a terrible night slumber without belly time makes. You see, at only 8 weeks my uterus is already started to expand, even though I've successfully not gained any weight yet. (!!) As soon as I naturally and comfortably roll over in my perfect sleep position my bladder gets compressed. I've even tried angling my legs out at 90 degrees or wedging myself into a side/belly position. To no avail. I will miss you, my sweet stomach, for more reasons than just the ability to sleep on you soundly. I will see you again for sleeping in about 7 months. For non-jelly rolls in about 2 years, and for bikinis probably never. Back and sides here I come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment