Friday, June 20, 2008

She's Coming Back


You read it here first. Pretty much to the day I lost all my baby weight I am pregnant again! WhooHoo! We are so excited. We got to hear the heartbeat today, and Thomas thought the sound was a choo-choo train. He also wanted to be the one to "color" mommy's belly with the jelly stuff. I think when it is time to find out the sex he will be staying at Grammy's for a few hours. I am 6 weeks along and due on February 12th. This puts Tommy and Baby Lisenby at exactly 2 years and 3 months apart. We can't believe it! Congratulations to us!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ben and andrew are exactly 2 yrs 3 mos apart too. it is a good space i think.

al

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

Tony and Julie said...

Yippee!!! So thrilled to hear from you with this news!!! Ooh, I can't wait for the next baby Lisenby. Let's talk or email soon - I want more details on how you're feeling, etc. Congratulations to you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Once a mimi always a mimi? I am SO excited for you guys! Love you!