I used to put pictures of a white Jeep Wrangler in my dad's briefcase when I was 15 just to make sure he knew what kind of car I wanted. It didn't work out for me then, but I get to drive this white jeep here.
The area is so close to New Mexico that there is definitely a Southwestern flare. I love these address tiles my parents got in Taos last year. I've slowly been adding a little SW touch to my house myself.
These black-eyed susans are outside the kitchen window. I love these flowers.
The rest are just some pictures so you can see what it is like here. The first is the view from the driveway in front. Next is the front of the cabin. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. The flowers are my mom's wildflower garden where I usually check my e-mail b/c the signal is the strongest outside. There is a hammock in the back among the evergreens and aspens to take a little snooze before the afternoon rains. And the bridge goes over the pond that Tommy constantly wants to swim in.
2 comments:
I am really, really envious of you right now. do you ever invite guests? :)
How can you not love that place? Looks gorgeous!
Post a Comment