Thursday, October 09, 2008

Expecting.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

I was trying to wait until 12 weeks to post anything, but I'm getting close enough. We're expecting! And I have been sick as a dog, hence the lack of interesting posts lately. We are very excited but of course a little nervous, especially until the official 12 week mark. Our due date? Cinco de Mayo. We can't wait to meet you, little Pepe.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats!

Tony and Julie said...

So excited for you!! Now we'll have all the more reason to celebrate cinco de mayo this year! Hope the sickness trails off soon.

Anonymous said...

Your little countdown is so cute - I can't figure out how to do HTML in my website or I would steal your idea. Congrats again and I hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

This calls for a comment! Hip-hip-hooray!!! Mimi is excited!!

tim and kristi said...

congrats. i will be thinking of you and the little one in your tummy. hope all is well, kristi