I am- creative, intuitive, organized, and fun.
I want- at least one more child.
I have- a pretty posh life.
I wish- for more interesting discussions and cultural experiences.
I hate- racism and ignorance.
I fear- that Sarah Palin could really end up as the next President.
I hear- that one of my 15 cousins has had plastic surgery.
I search- right now for Puppy. He's been missing for weeks.
I wonder- where David will get his first professor job when he finishes school.
I always- wake up at exactly 7:15am. Getting out of bed is another story.
I usually- practice winning an award in the mirror about once a week.
I am not- really that nice when it comes down to it.
I dance- only at exercise class and weddings.
I sing- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to Tommy every night.
I never- laugh aloud at a movie.
I rarely- miss Sunday night TV. Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters...the best shows on television.
I cry- when I'm angry. Usually not when I'm happy, only sometimes when I'm sad.
I am not always- on time.
I lose- my cell phone. Constantly.
I’m confused- about Tommy's obsession with his wooden trains. He puts them to sleep for naps.
I need- to keep practicing remaining in the present moment.
I should- I try not to live by these.
I dream- about random former crushes from middle school.
I TAG- Becky, Angie, Mimi, Carolyn, and Julie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like it. Especially the mirror one. :)
What exactly does "I TAG" mean...
If I'm tagged do I have to do the same? Guess I'm about 2 months behind! Oops. To comment on yours....I think you are a very nice person!
Post a Comment