Thursday, October 16, 2008
Shout Out
I'd just like to give a quick shout-out to the manager at the new Price Chopper by my house. I always feel pretty good after breakfast, so on Tuesday I ate, sent Tommy to school, and then went to the gym. After the gym I went to school for a bit but started to feel...sick. Very sick. I left school immediately and drove straight to the new grocery store to go through the salad bar line. As I was loading my plate with strawberries, it happened. My breakfast came up. And the little snack I had after working out, and my water, and everything else. I did aim away from the salad bar though. The manager was paged and rushed over. I apologized profusely, explained that I was 11 weeks pregnant and have waited too long to eat after working out, and offered to help him clean up. He was so nice, cleaned up my puke graciously, and even gave me a voucher for a free salad next time. I came straight home and wrote this man a hand-written thank-you note (as my mother taught me to do), thanking him for understanding my situation. I hope he is somehow blessed by someone today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So sorry to hear you are still feeling sick. I got your message last night but was at So you think you can dance - the tour. Yep. Anyways, I hope you are having better days...let's talk this weekend!
Post a Comment