I've now completely switched to a combination of Mrs. Meyer's and Shaklee environmentally friendly cleaning products. I really like both products and feel good about using them except in a few areas. 1. I still like Comet for my bathroom. After a few weeks of the natural stuff I just didn't feel like the shower or toilet were getting clean. I think Comet really kills the germs in those areas even if it is bad. Same thing with my kitchen sink. 2. For laundry detergent and dishwashing soap Costco now has environmentally safe products in bulk. I think I will buy those next time.
I really like the Mrs. Meyer's hardwood floor cleaner and the Shaklee All-purpose spray and window cleaners. One other little comment is that when I clean my house I like it to smell clean. Unfortunately the Shaklee is scentless, which is why it is good for allergies, but kind of sad for me not to show off my hard work. We have noticed Thomas' allergies seem better this year so far, which could be a combination of a stronger immune system, me being more careful, and our air purifier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment