I still can't decide if I want to know the sex of our baby, but we COULD find out Thursday. David wants to find out, and I am torn. I kind of want it to be a surprise this time.
My gut is saying "boy" still, so I went ahead and cast my vote! I also vote for not finding out the sex of the baby, but just because I think it's fun and exciting to wait. I know some people feel as strongly about this issue as they do about breastfeeding, so I hope I don't spark a controversy!! I'll be excited to hear what you decide, and if it's a boy or girl if you find out soon. How are you feeling these days?
I loved finding out with all 3 of boys. We named them and I felt so close to them even before they were born. It is a surprise no matter when you find out.
Hi. I'm Adrienne. I love God and people. I have two beautiful pirate/superhero sons. I am raising my sons with the help of my gay ex-husband, my parents, my brothers and extended family, and a group of wonderful friends. To earn booty I enjoy teaching, counseling, and writing. This blog is my journey of joy, forgiveness, grace, pain, adventure, and hopefully, in some moments, peace.
5 comments:
My gut is saying "boy" still, so I went ahead and cast my vote! I also vote for not finding out the sex of the baby, but just because I think it's fun and exciting to wait. I know some people feel as strongly about this issue as they do about breastfeeding, so I hope I don't spark a controversy!! I'll be excited to hear what you decide, and if it's a boy or girl if you find out soon. How are you feeling these days?
i vote be surprised! it is the funnest thing ever to guess the whole pregnancy long and then have that driving you at the end of labor/pushing.
fun to catch up on your blog--it's been a minute...
i know what i want it to be, for one reason I could Name...
I loved finding out with all 3 of boys. We named them and I felt so close to them even before they were born. It is a surprise no matter when you find out.
Thank you, Anne! (Unfortunately, I don't think your vote or mine is going to count.)
Post a Comment