Sunday, December 07, 2008

It's A Boy!

So I caved and found out. Once I saw pictures of the baby I just couldn't resist the instant gratification of knowing. Plus, Baby had his legs up over his head, so even the untrained eye could see everything. We are very excited to have two little boys. We've both had several thoughts. Here are some in random order.

David: "This is so much more economical! And now we don't have to pay for a wedding!"
A: "No bows or redecorating. No daughter. Lots of penises in my house. Hmmm, maybe I need a female dog again."
David: "Now we can live in a two bedroom house if we ever needed to! The boys can just share a room!"
A: "I hope they are best friends. We know a few families where the brothers are best friends."

As you can tell, our thoughts have varied. At first I was a little sad to not have a girl, but I also have always thought I would only have sons. And David never thought he would be a boy-only dad. When I asked him though if he wanted to try for a girl now, he reminded me for the 200,000th time that he only wants two biological children. So it looks like we are probably done. I will carry two boys and possibly adopt a little girl in the future. We can't wait to meet you, little guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! congrats! you will love it. i love having two of the same sex. they will have so much fun together!