Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pregnancy Update

I can't believe what I'm about to report. It truly is a Christmas Miracle. At 20+ weeks pregnant I've gained 3 POUNDS. THREE POUNDS! YAHOO! I have been eating healthier and working out with my trainer, but nothing too extreme. I've had my share of cookies and tacos too. More importantly, everything with the baby looks healthy and right on target. At my last OB appointment the doctor said something I never thought these ears would hear, "You haven't really gained any weight yet. Is everything ok?" Yes everything is great! Even if I gain 30 pounds in the next 20 weeks I'll be happy. Even David, who last time was a little concerned about the number of trips to McDonald's in a week, is now encouraging me to eat more. Now I have a chance after this little guy comes to not only lose the weight from baby #2 but also from baby #1 before being in my sister-in-law's wedding in August. Merry Christmas to myself. I guess lifting weights and following the South Beach Diet are my keys to success.

3 comments:

Anne Dillon Photography said...

Way to go!

Anonymous said...

And with Thanksgiving, multiple Thomas birthday train cakes and Christmas goodies, good work Cuz....

The Fam said...

Girl I bet you are hotter than a billy goat in a pepper patch!