Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Grocery Game

I've been telling some of you about this website called www.thegrocerygame.com. You get a free trial for a month and then it's like $10 every 8 weeks after that. It is WELL worth it. This lady (looks like a Texan to me) finds all the deals at your store, beyond the weekly ads, and then gives you recipes or ideas about what to make each week. So far this month I've saved over $50 on groceries just by printing off her list and buying what she tells me to each week (unless we don't like it). I'm in a challenge with some of my mom's club friends to spend less than $350 on groceries per month. I knew I would need some help to do this, and the grocery game so far has been a breeze.

Also, it seems like things always change right after I post an update. I've now gained 16 pounds and am hoping for a grand total of less than 30. I've also had to cut back on my workout schedule due to the discomfort. No more yoga, weights only 2x per week, and just a little cardio. Oh and our son will not be named Hung, although we do hope he is more hung than his older brother. My brothers like to say that Tommy's penis must have come from the Lisenby side because it is so small.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy moly that is a funny one!