I'm officially in the 3rd trimester of this pregnancy. Since I had a miscarriage last July and then got pregnant again right away it feels like I've been pregnant forever. I'm excited to have these next 12 weeks with Tommy and then see what God brings us with little boy #2. Hopefully I can enjoy this last trimester instead of feeling uncomfortable all the time. Knowing this will probably be my last time to carry a baby should help, as well as knowing how hard it will be after the little chicken comes. I'm not looking forward to the no sleep and huge bazumbas phase. But I also can't wait to hold my little guy in my arms.
Status at 28 Weeks:
Weight gain: 13# (plus 10 I should have gotten off pre-pregnancy, so total of 23)
Exercise: Still lifting weights 3x per week for an hour, doing cardio for 30 minutes 3 times a week, and trying to get to yoga 1x
Name Choice: Hung. David is SET on one name, and I am SET on another. Either we are going to have to come up with something totally different or compromise somehow.
Breast/Bottle: Still undecided about this. I think I will try breast again unless something goes wrong. Then I will switch immediately to bottle without feeling guilty or weighing in the opinion of every person in the universe.
Problems: None except insomnia and some back pain
Baby: Probably weighs about 4 pounds right now, is MUCH more active than Tommy, and is a night owl. Hoot hoot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So fun to hear how you are doing... I was just thinking about you today - I saw the quote "Well-behaved women never make history" and it made me think of you and that is totally a compliment! It sounds like you are doing great - so much better than I have ever done with any of mine. Good luck with the name thing - maggie vs. maddie = macy.
Great update! My only contention is adding the 10 pounds of pre-pregnancy weight to your weight gain for this one - totally not fair to yourself! I'd count that as 13 pounds, definitely. : ) I'll be interested to hear the story of the name situation when it's all settled and the baby is here. Here's to a great last trimester...cheers!
congrats on hitting the home stretch! sending positive thoughts your way for a smooth labor and delivery (not to mention a really good, calm baby)!
I'm lmao because i thought you meant you were going to name the boy "hung." I had to read it like 3 times to get it straight! Hope your son is hung, just not by name. Can't wait to hear what you decide!
Post a Comment