Thursday, February 26, 2009
Update
I went to the hospital yesterday for pre-term labor. At Tommy's music class I started to feel really sick and called my doctor when some contractions started. This is kind of gross, but I had also lost a ton of mucous the day before. At the hospital I found out I am 50% effaced and dilated to 1cm. Of course this could mean nothing. They monitored me for about 4 hours and then sent me home with instructions to not exercise, lift anything, and "take it easy." I've continued to have some contractions/cramping today, so we'll see. I've cleared everything off my schedule except caring for Tommy and school. I could see things going either way at this point...either this little guy is coming early or is going to make us laugh when he goes past his due date. Either way, we have a little trickster on our hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks to when I saw you guys last, I actually know what effaced means. Rest up!!
Post a Comment