Thursday, April 30, 2009

Another Update

I went to the doctor this morning, but she did not do an exam. She said if I have made progress next Thursday from my appointment last week we will break my water Friday morning (the 8th). If I have not progressed, we will add a few more days and look at the 13th-15th. Of course anytime before these dates would be great too! I'll post a status update on Facebook when he comes. BTW, the old wives tales of inducing labor do not work. The following have all been tried so far: sex, walking, stair climbing, nipple stimulation through pumping, and spicy foods. I refuse to resort to the castor oil. I might try a trampoline this weekend though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried moving heavy objects, that did the trick for me! Can't wait to see pictures.

tara said...

I am with you - spent weeks keeping lu in and then had to pry her out. The only trick that worked for me was pitocin. Bummer if it has to be that way for you!! Sitting in the same beach house we were at 2 and a half years ago when Tommy was born so I fully expect this baby to come some time before we leave on Saturday!!