Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Nothing.
This silly boy sure likes his home inside me. I can't believe I spent so many weeks trying to keep him in and now he won't come out. It looks like Cinco de Mayo will more than likely come and go. I'm not dilated or effaced any further. My next appointment is tomorrow, so I'll let you know what the Dr. says about induction next week. I'd really rather not take pitocin since it brings on the contractions so strongly, but I also don't want to be more than a week late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hang in there!! I know its really rough. My kids both came about the same time...a few days early of the due date...
Thinking of you :O)
Cristy
I had pitocin with all of mine. I just order the epidural at exactly the same time and then enjoyed the rest of my delivery! Hang in there he'll be here before you know it!
I'm hoping for May 3 and a Sunday's child, because those of us born on that day and that day of the week are very special. Alice, 5-3-53
Post a Comment