Thursday, May 07, 2009
May 15th
It is my prayer for all my friends that don't have kids yet that if one kid has to be late it is the first. Since Tommy was a week early I figured this baby would at least be 5 days early and set my above due date calculator for May 1st instead of the 5th. Now I don't know how to change it, so it's going to say that I'm 43 weeks pregnant when this is all said and done. In reality my doctor gave me the news today that she will induce me on the 15th, which would be 10 days late. I'm just not progressing at all and am at high risk for a c-section or re-tearing if we try to force him out. So May 15th it will be unless he comes before then. Oh and just in case you were thinking, "Man it seems like A has been pregnant for a year," well I have been. I got pregnant May 1st of 2008, had a miscarriage on July 4th, and got pregnant again August 1st. So except for those few weeks in July I could be on TLC for a marathon pregnancy. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hang in there! Hopefully "at risk for a c-section and re-tearing" is enough to give you a little extra patience with this boy making his arrival.
Post a Comment