Friday, June 19, 2009

Weight Loss Woes

I forgot how slow post partum weight loss can be. I also forgot how hungry I get while nursing. I was very strict last week with the WW nursing plan and lost a pound and a half. I know in the big picture that is good, but I was secretly hoping for at least 3 pounds. This week I haven't been as strict with myself and probably won't lose more than a half pound. My biggest problem is my sweet tooth after lunch and dinner. I waste a lot of points on ice cream after BOTH those meals. My goal for the day is to push through the lunch time craving---NO ICE CREAM! Wish me luck...

2 comments:

Logan and Bear said...

Adrienne-
It's Katie (Volmer) Jansson. I came across your blog from Tara's...
I just wanted to say you have the cutest boys! And also, I had my daughter in March and didn't really start fitting into my clothes again until nearly Christmas, and by her first birthday I was 30 pounds down from what I was pre-baby! Hang in there!

Logan and Bear said...

PS-
Skinny Cow makes some really yummy and low-point ice cream. Lots of times I'll eat two a day and not feel guilty at all!