David's Aunt Peggy recently sent me this card. I think this woman accurately describes my current state. I especially like her boobs!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Not being a club member, I'm not sure that I'm allowed to post a comment, but I'm going to anyway. The site moderator can delete my post if she so decides...
Even though you feel like her a lot of the time. You don't look anything like that inflated pink rhino. I'm very attracted to your hot, pregnant body!
Not being a club member, I'm not sure that I'm allowed to post a comment. I guess the club moderator can delete my comment if she decides it isn't welcome...
Even though you may feel like her, you don't look anything like that inflated pink rhino. I'm extremely attracted to your hot, pregnant body!
Hi. I'm Adrienne. I love God and people. I have two beautiful pirate/superhero sons. I am raising my sons with the help of my gay ex-husband, my parents, my brothers and extended family, and a group of wonderful friends. To earn booty I enjoy teaching, counseling, and writing. This blog is my journey of joy, forgiveness, grace, pain, adventure, and hopefully, in some moments, peace.
2 comments:
Not being a club member, I'm not sure that I'm allowed to post a comment, but I'm going to anyway. The site moderator can delete my post if she so decides...
Even though you feel like her a lot of the time. You don't look anything like that inflated pink rhino. I'm very attracted to your hot, pregnant body!
Not being a club member, I'm not sure that I'm allowed to post a comment. I guess the club moderator can delete my comment if she decides it isn't welcome...
Even though you may feel like her, you don't look anything like that inflated pink rhino. I'm extremely attracted to your hot, pregnant body!
Post a Comment