Most of you know by now that I am pretty open with the whole weight/body image stuff. I just wanted to report that I am now officially in a size 10! All size 10s are now zipping up and even a little loose. This is very exciting as I have worked pretty hard to get to this point. While a 10 is still a pretty far cry from the 4s hanging in my closet from pre-pregnancy, I'll take it! One step at a time...On Thomas' first birthday I'll probably also be throwing a party titled "Yea Adrienne Got All Her Baby Weight Off!"
You guys can all come celebrate with me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so jealous!! I can't even remember the last time i fit in a 10 - so what exactly have you been doing?? I need some serious help i'm afraid!
tara-curves has been awesome---they measure you and you have to weigh in every month. they also have a diet plan, and i've been doing the lower calorie one. their workout 3x/week combined with spin class 2x and yoga 1x and the pounds are finally coming off. it's been slow though-one pound a week. i do much better when i have a buddy for encouragement, so we can make a plan for ourselves this summer at the cabins.
Post a Comment