Saturday, December 01, 2007

Then and Now

Man I had a fat face and a bad haircut for awhile there. Don't let me ever cut my hair that short again! It looked good when I first did it as a skinny-faced gal, but pregnancy and leaving my favorite-ever stylist in Denver made things go really downhill. Scary. Here's a picture with some of my BFF's from grad. school at the 2 month postpartum point.

At least I can say things are looking up, although Thanksgiving didn't help things much. Here's a more recent picture you have probably seen of me before. As you can tell I'm really losing weight in all the right places. See the poll to the right to share your personal thorn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo, A, that's a great picture of you, I'll be looking for you just like that in the bedroom in about 3 minutes.

Anonymous said...

That last comment was me, in case you didn't figure that out.

Let's get the flip-flops-and-chocolate comment train rolling again! You're slacking off, blog sluts.

Anonymous said...

Um, hello? How could you leave 'stomach' off your weight gain poll?