Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Big Bark, Small Bite
I was so excited last week to begin taking classes toward my Elementary Education certificate, which will allow me to counsel in the schools. I'm still very excited to have something outside the home, but I think I may have been a big talker about wanting time away from Thomas when in reality I'm becoming a softy. Thomas is going to an excellent school right by our house two mornings a week and has done terribly with the transition. This morning we both ended up crying in the director's office not wanting to leave each other. I guess I am learning that no matter how ambitious you are, how good it is for you to work outside the home, and how great you think school will be for your child it's still the hardest thing ever to leave your baby. I didn't know I had such strong mommy heartstrings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment